Protection of your personal data
Last updated on April 21, 2021.
We know that you care about how your personal information is used and shared and we appreciate your trust that we will treat it carefully and appropriately. This Notice describes our procedures for collecting and processing your personal information via the Mybibletour.com website.
What personal information does Mybibletour.com collect about its customers?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our services to you.
Below are the types of personal information we collect.
- Information you provide to us
We collect and store all the information you provide to us through the Mybibletour.com Services. You may choose not to provide us with certain information.
- Information collected automatically
We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of the Mybibletour.com Services, such as information about your usage, including your interaction with the content and services available through the Amazon Services. Like many other websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers and obtain certain types of information when your browser or device accesses the Mybibletour.com Services.
For what purposes does Mybibletour.com process my personal information?
We process your personal information in order to operate, provide and improve the Mybibletour.com Services we offer. These purposes include:
- Ordering and providing the Services.
We use your personal information for the purposes of recording and processing orders, providing services, processing payments and communicating with you in connection with your orders, services and our multiple offerings.
- Providing, troubleshooting and improving the Mybibletour.com Services.
We use your personal information to provide features, analyze performance, correct errors, and improve the accessibility and effectiveness of the Mybibletour.com Services.
- Recommendations and personalization.
We use your personal information to recommend features and services that may be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience with the Mybibletour.com Services.
- Communicating with you.
We use your personal information to communicate with you about the Mybibletour.com Services through various channels (e.g., telephone, email).
- Purposes for which we collect your consent.
We may also require your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we indicate to you. Where you consent to the processing of your personal information for that specific purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will cease processing your information for that purpose.
What about cookies and other identifiers?
Does Mybibletour.com share your personal information?
Customer information is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information.
Is my personal information protected?
We design our systems and devices with the security and privacy of your personal information in mind.
We comply with the Payment Card Industry Security Standards (PCI DSS) when processing payment card data.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection of customer personal information.
Our devices have security features to protect against unauthorized access or loss of information.
It is important to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computers, devices and applications. We recommend that you use a unique password for your Mybibletour.com account that is not used for other online accounts. If you share a computer, you must log out after each use.
What information can I access?
You have access to your information, including your name, address, payment options, account information and order history.
What choices do I have?
- As mentioned above, you have the option to provide only certain information.
- You can add or update certain information.
- If you do not want us to use your personal information to display ads based on your interests, simply notify us in the Advertising Preferences section of Your Account.
- If you wish to browse our websites anonymously, without linking browsing activity to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account and turning off cookies on your browser.
- Where you consent to the processing of your personal information for a particular purpose, you may withdraw that consent at any time and we will cease all processing of your information for that purpose.
Are children allowed to use the MyBibleTour.com Services?
Mybibletour.com does not sell services that can be purchased by children. Services intended for children must be supported by adults. If you are under the age of 16, you may use the Mybibletour.com Services only with the involvement of an adult or guardian.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information in order to allow you to continue using the Mybibletour.com Services, for a period of time necessary to achieve the relevant purposes as described in this Notice, for a period of time necessary to meet legal obligations such as tax or accounting obligations, or for any other period that may have been communicated to you. For example, we keep your transaction history so that you can consult your previous orders (and order again if you wish).
EU General Data Protection Regulation – Legal basis
The EU GDPR requires a legal basis for our use of personal information. This basis varies depending on the identified purpose for which we use personal information. As such, we use:
- Fulfilling a contract when we provide products or services to you, or when we communicate with you about them. This includes where we use your personal information to enable order taking and processing, delivery of services, and payment processing.
- Our legitimate business interests and the interests of our customers in improving Mybibletour.com services when we provide you with advertisements based on your interests.
- Your consent when we ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. Where you consent to us processing your personal information for a particular purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing your data for that purpose.
- Compliance with legal obligations where we use your personal information to comply with laws.
- These and other legal bases depend on the purpose for which we use personal information.
Contacts, notices and revisions
If you have any questions regarding the protection of personal information by Mybibletour.com or wish to contact one of our data controllers, please send us a detailed message by e-mail and we will try to provide a solution.
Our business is constantly evolving and this notice may also be subject to change. Please check our website regularly for the latest changes. Unless otherwise stated, our Privacy Notice applies to the use of any information we have collected about you or your account. We stand behind our promises and will never materially change our policies and practices in a way that would reduce the protection of customer information collected in the past without the consent of the affected customers.
Examples of information collected
Information you provide to us when you use the Mybibletour.com Services You provide us with information when you:
- enter information into your account (you may have multiple accounts if you have registered with different email addresses or phone numbers);
- configure your settings, allow access to your information
- contact us by phone, e-mail, or any other means;
- subscribe to a newsletter;
Through these actions, you provide us with information that may include: your name, address and phone number, payment information, geographic location, IP address, and the content of comments and e-mails you have sent to us.
Information collected automatically
Some examples of information we collect and analyze:
- login data, email addresses, and passwords,
- information about your computer, device and Internet connection such as device applications, browser type and version, browser plug-in categories and versions, operating system or time zone settings
- the location of your device or computer;
- your browser version and time zone settings;
- your order and content usage history,
- the complete URL path to, through and from our website, including date and time, cookie numbers, products and/or content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, information about page interactions (scrolling, clicks, mouse movements);
- telephone numbers used to call our customer service department, and ;
Information you have access to
Some examples of information you can access through the Mybibletour.com Services are
- the status of your recent orders;
- your complete order history;
- your personal information (including your name, e-mail address and password);
- information on payment methods (including credit card information, coupons);
- recently viewed content;