General Terms and Conditions of Sale of Online Services to Individuals
These general conditions of sale apply to all services offered on the website MyBibleTour.com.
The website MyBibleTour.com is a service of:
– the company MY BIBLE TOUR IN PARIS
– located at: 26, Avenue Georges Brassens 94550 CHEVILLY LARUE
– URL address of the site: http://www.mybibletour.com
– email address: email@example.com
– phone number: 07 77 33 84 19
The customer declares to have read and accepted the general conditions of sale before placing the order. The validation of the order thus implies the acceptance of the general conditions of sale.
Article 1 – Content and scope of application
The present general conditions of sale apply automatically to the following services: Tours / Guided tours in person and online.
They apply to the exclusion of all other conditions, and in particular those applicable to sales on the Internet or via other distribution and marketing channels.
The sale is deemed concluded on the date of acceptance of the order.
The buyer is defined as the individual who requests and purchases the product or service offered on the e-commerce platform of MyBibleTour.com.
Any order implies acceptance without reservation of these terms and conditions of sale which prevail over all other conditions.
The buyer declares to have read these terms and conditions of sale and have accepted them before his immediate purchase or order placement.
Article 2 – Pre-contractual information
Prior to the immediate purchase or the placing of the order and the conclusion of the contract, the present general conditions of sale are communicated to the buyer, who acknowledges having received them.
The following information is communicated to the buyer in a clear and comprehensible manner
– the essential characteristics of the service;
– the price of the service or the method of calculating the price and, where applicable, any additional transport, delivery or postage costs and any other operating costs
– the date or deadline by which the service provider undertakes to perform the service, regardless of its price, and any other contractual conditions;
– information on the identity of the provider, its postal, telephone and electronic contact details, and its activities
The provider must also subsequently communicate or make available the following information
– legal status and form, contact details for quick contact and direct communication with him;
– if applicable, the registration number in the trade and company register or the trade register;
Article 3 – Order
By order, it is understood any order relating to the services appearing on the prices of the salesman, and accepted by him, accompanied by the payment.
Any order, to be valid, must be established on the order forms of the salesman, placed at the disposal of the customers on the Internet site. Any order received by the seller is considered firm and final. It implies full acceptance of these general conditions of sale and the obligation to pay for the products ordered.
Article 4- Quotation
For the services giving place to the establishment of a preliminary estimate, the sale will be regarded as final only after the establishment of an estimate by the provider and the confirmation of the acceptance of the order.
The estimates established by the provider have a validity period of 2 months.
Article 5 – Performance of the service and termination* of the contract
Except in the case of special conditions specific to the sale, the performance of the service shall be carried out within the period generally fixed as from the receipt by the seller of an order in due form.
In case of failure of the salesman to his obligation of execution at the date or at the expiration of the delay foreseen above, or, in defect, at the latest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, who can cancel the contract, in the conditions of the articles L. 216-2 and L. 216-3 and L. 216-4 of the code of the consumption, by registered letter with request for acknowledgement of receipt or by a writing on another durable support, if, after having enjoined, according to the same methods, the professional to provide the service within a reasonable additional time, this last one did not carry out in this time.
The contract shall be deemed to be terminated on receipt by the trader of the letter or writing informing him of such termination unless the trader has performed in the meantime. However, the buyer may immediately terminate the contract where the trader refuses to provide the service or fails to perform his obligation to provide the service on the date provided for if that date or time limit constitutes an essential condition of the contract. This essential condition is due to circumstances surrounding the conclusion of the contract or an express request by the consumer before the conclusion of the contract.
The costs and risks related to this operation are the exclusive responsibility of the provider.
Except in cases of force majeure, the deposit paid at the time of the order is acquired by right and cannot give rise to any reimbursement.
(*The “termination” consists in the cancellation of the obligatory effects of a commitment mainly because of the wrongful non-performance by one of the parties, of the obligations put at its charge by the Law or by the contract).
Article 6- Retraction period
The cancellation period is not included in the general sales conditions:
– see the cancellation conditions in the FAQ on the site Mybibletour.com.
Article 7 – Prices
Prices are firm and final. Unless special conditions specific to the sale, the prices of services provided are those listed in the price catalog on the day of the order.
They are expressed in legal tender and stipulated all taxes included.
Article 8- Payment
Except for other terms provided for in the special conditions, the payment of the price must be made in cash at the time of ordering. No order can be taken into account in the absence of a complete payment at this date.
The payments made by the buyer will be considered as final only after the effective collection of the sums due to the provider.
An invoice will be given to the buyer on request.
Article 9 – Guarantees – Generalities
Legal guarantee of conformity
MY BIBLE TOUR IN PARIS is the guarantor of the conformity of the services that are the object of the contract, allowing a claim to be made under the legal guarantee of conformity provided for in articles L 217-4 and following of the consumer code.
In case of implementation of the legal guarantee of conformity, it is recalled that:
– the buyer has a period of 2 months from the delivery of the service to act
– if necessary, he could opt for the replacement of the service, subject to the conditions of cost provided for by Article L. 217-17 of the Consumer Code;
Article 10 – Intellectual property
All technical documents, products, drawings, photographs used for the benefit of the purchasers remain the exclusive property of MY BIBLE TOUR IN PARIS, the sole holder of the intellectual property rights on these documents.
The purchaser-customers undertake not to make any use of these documents that could infringe the supplier’s industrial or intellectual property rights and undertake not to disclose them to any third party.
Article 11 – Competent jurisdiction
All the litigations related to the operations of purchase and sale concluded in application of the present general conditions of sale likely to give place, concerning so much their validity, their interpretation, their execution, their cancellation, their consequences and their continuations and which would not have been able to be solved with the friendly one between the salesman and the customer, will be subjected to the courts of competent jurisdiction under the conditions of common law.
For the definition of the competent jurisdiction, the salesman elects residence to 26, Avenue Georges Brassens 94550 CHEVILLY LARUE
Article 12 – Language of the contract
The present general conditions of sale are written in French language. In the case they are translated into one or more foreign languages, only the French text will be deemed authentic in the event of a dispute.
Article 13 – Mediation and settlement of disputes
The buyer can resort to a conventional mediation, in particular with the Commission of the mediation of consumption or with the existing authorities of sectorial mediation, or with any alternative mode of settlement of the disputes (conciliation, for example) in the event of dispute.
In the event of a dispute, the contact details of the mediator to whom the buyer may apply are as follows Mediator e-commerce MyBibleTour.com, Nathalie Vigé, 26, avenue Georges Brassens, 94550 CHEVILLY LARUE firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Article 14 of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013, the European Commission has established a platform for Online Dispute Resolution, facilitating the independent settlement by extrajudicial means of online disputes between consumers and professionals in the European Union. This platform is accessible at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/.
Article 14 – Applicable law
The present general conditions are subject to the application of French law.
It is so for the rules of substance as for the rules of form. In case of dispute or claim, the buyer will address in priority to the seller to obtain an amicable solution.
Article 15 – Protection of personal data
The personal data that is collected on this website is the following:
– account opening: when the user’s account is created, his name; first name; email address; Instagram account; phone number; postal address; congregation
– connection: when the user connects to the website, it records, in particular, his name, surname, connection data, usage data, location data and payment data;
– profile: when using the services provided on the website, a profile is created, which may include an address and telephone number;
– payment: when paying for the products and services offered on the website, the website records financial data relating to the user’s bank account or credit card
– communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, data concerning the user’s communications are temporarily stored;
– cookies: cookies are used as part of the use of the website. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies from the settings of his browser.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide and improve the website services and to maintain a secure environment. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the website by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the website;
– organization of the conditions of use of the payment services;
– verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
– offering the User the possibility to communicate with other users of the Website
– implementation of user assistance;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware and management of security incidents
– management of disputes with users;
– Sending additional information based on user preferences.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third parties in the following cases
– if required by law, the website may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims made against the website and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
Security and privacy
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data from alteration, destruction, and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment, and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
Implementation of users’ rights
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by sending a request to the following address: email@example.com
– The right of access: they can exercise their right of access to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before implementing this right, the website may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
– The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they can request the update of the information.
– The right to the deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable laws on data protection.
– The right to limitation of processing: users may request the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set forth in the GDPR.
– The right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD.
– The right to portability: they can request that the website gives them the personal data provided to it to transmit to a new website.
Changes to this clause
(to be completed by the consumer and to be sent by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, within a maximum period of 14 days following the date of conclusion of the service contract)
|Retraction Form |
To the attention of:
MY BIBLE TOUR IN PARIS
located at 26, Avenue Georges Brassens 94550 CHEVILLY LARUE
Telephone number: 07 77 33 84 19
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby notify you of my withdrawal from the contract for the service ordered on:
First name and surname of the consumer:
Address of the consumer:
Signature of the consumer